Prestigious sanctuary with stunning river vistas
Auction Location: On Site.
Sophistication redefined, this exquisite apartment is superbly presented and showcases magnificent views over picturesque Brisbane River to the iconic Story Bridge. From the breathtakingly luxurious interiors to the tranquil entertaining areas, your lifestyle expectations will be truly exceeded.
Situated in tightly-held ‘Shafston Towers,’ residents enjoy access to a swimming pool, tennis court and resort style grounds. The premier location is a short walk from shops along Lytton Road, and Mowbray Park Ferry Terminal to dash across to New Farm or into the city.
• Impressive layout provides 300sqm of indoor/outdoor living
• Sun washed north facing lounge/dining room and family space
• Wall-to-wall glass frames spectacular water and urban scenery
• Naturally flows to entertainers’ terraces refreshed by breezes
• Sleek kitchen with quality appliances, streamlined cabinetry
• Plush bedrooms, complemented by east or west aspect balconies
• Elegant master has custom storage, luxe ensuite, walk-in robe
• Well appointed bathroom, guest powder room, laundry adjoins pantry
• Designer inclusions, striking décor, integrated wine rack
• Meticulously maintained building, two undercover parking bays
• Blum cabinetry and Miele appliances are fitted throughout the kitchen
• Boutique apartment complex featuring only 33 apartments
Set in one of Brisbane’s most revered suburbs, 55 Thorn Street is a stroll to neighbourhood cafés, restaurants, the Story Bridge Hotel and Kangaroo Point Cliffs. Howard Smith Wharves, St Vincent’s Private Hospital and the Anglican Church Grammar School (Churchie) are also close by.
This exceptionally rare property offers a not to be missed opportunity.