Townhouse style apartment in eclectic Spring Hill
A stone’s throw from the city, this rare garden apartment is a stylishly renovated and private oasis in a highly convenient urban locale. The split level layout adds to the home’s unique appeal, while the spacious courtyard allows you to enjoy a blissful indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
Residents have access to a shared pool to cool off in summer, and the manicured grounds create a beautiful sense of seclusion. When the time comes to venture out, it is literally a 10 minute walk to the CBD, Riverside Ferry Terminal and Howard Smith Wharves.
• Modern open plan living/dining room with integrated shelving
• Features sleek bamboo floors and contemporary neutral décor
• Wide sliding doors lead to north facing entertainers’ deck
• Custom seating, wraparound lawn fringed by tranquil greenery
• Kitchen offers abundant cabinetry, meals bar, stone counters
• Leafy outlook from bedrooms, master appointed with ensuite
• Good sized bathroom includes bath tub, ample vanity storage
• Concealed laundry, air conditioning, ceiling fans, built-ins
• External entry to yard, three secure car spaces in complex
Set off Bowen Street in ‘Spring Hill Gardens,’ it’s moments to cafés, restaurants, Spring Hill Marketplace, bus stops, bars and Cathedral Square. Fortitude Valley, City Reach Boardwalk and Brisbane’s elite schools are all within striking distance to suit everyone’s needs.
Call today to ensure you don’t miss out on this incredibly sought-after property.