Gorgeous lifestyle oasis in parkside neighbourhood
Boutique living in a great location, this idyllic ground floor apartment ticks the boxes for style, spaciousness and easy liveability. The impressive layout beautifully balances attractively presented interiors with serene outdoor areas to offer a relaxed lifestyle.
At a unique leafy address, it’s surrounded by parks and sports fields, while Mitchelton’s buzzing village shops are within a stroll of the gate. Super-convenient, you can drive nine kilometres to the CBD or catch a train from Mitchelton Station.
• Generous open plan lounge/dining room features stylish décor
• Private terrace for entertaining overlooks manicured garden
• Well equipped kitchen at heart of home includes island bench
• North facing bedrooms have wide windows drawing in sunlight
• Master appointed with walk-in robe and doors to own patio
• Spotless two-way bathroom, separate laundry and powder room
• Study or guestroom enjoys serene outlook and external entry
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans, security screens throughout
• Fenced, storage shed, secure lock-up garage, gated car space
• Walk to buses, cafés and restaurants along Blackwood Street
Suitable for a range of buyers, this modern low maintenance residence is close to Mitchelton State and High schools, Mount Maria College plus Hillbrook Anglican School. Retail outlets to explore include local speciality stores, Jan Powers Farmers Market and Brookside Shopping Centre.
Book an inspection today to discover all the things to love about this property.